This food and drug law comprehensive book is organized for ease of reading in order to comprehend a complex area of law. Each volume starts with a concise introduction to provide a particular focus for the reader. There is a separate volume for each subject based on regulation under the United States Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDCA) and related law. This entire work, “Food and Drug Law: Federal Regulation of Drugs, Biologics, Medical Devices, Foods, Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics, Veterinary and Tobacco Products Regulation,” serves as a go to resource for:
- The regulated industry such as legal counsel and regulatory affairs personnel searching for concise explanations of relevant portions of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDCA);
- Legal practitioners in legal issues involving food, medical devices, drug, biologics, cosmetics, veterinary, dietary supplements and tobacco products regulatory law;
- Government personnel—federal, state and local involved in these topics;
- Attorneys in related disciplines who find themselves in the crosshairs of the FDCA; and
- The academic community including professors and law students searching for a clear resource.